Join legendary fund manager Anthony Scaramucci for this weekly interactive show where YOU drive the conversation! Pick his brain on the markets and hear his unique take on the major trends moving the global economy. Anthony will be joined by all-star, expert guests to help deepen your investment knowledge. Don’t miss this chance to get answers from the pros.
In his inaugural episode, Anthony interviews Tariq Fancy, Canadian entrepreneur and former investment banker and private equity professional. Tariq is best known for founding The Rumie Initiative, a non-profit organization that aims to educate children in underserved communities using affordable technology. Tariq was the Chief Investment Officer for Sustainable Investing at BlackRock, leaving in late 2019 due to both family obligations and his disillusionment about the real-world social impact of sustainable investing.
Anthony and Tariq will talk about:
- Charlie Munger
- Canadian bank branch closures (viewer email)
- Transitioning silver assets into gold (viewer email)
- Thoughts on the S&P (viewer email)
- Why is deflation so terrifying? (viewer email)
- Anthony will take your calls and answer your questions emailed over the week and in the chat.